8.20.2013

Getting Ready to Start the New Year

Wow, it sure has been a very long time since I have last blogged in this space.  It is not due to the lack of material by any means.  In fact, we at Bedford High have been doing some really GREAT things.  All the more reason why I need to get back into blogging.

Over the summer, I had the opportunity to teach a Graduate Course with Mary Marotta.  Mary and Nancy Marrese (a student taking the course) really made me realize that I need to get back into blogging.  I could see the power behind it and how both of them were using this tool in their educational setting.  Thus, I am making it one of my goals this year to truly blog throughout the year.  I would like this to be a great source for not only the educators at BHS but anyone who is interested in learning how we are using technology in education.  Sure it is great to learn about a new tool, but what is even better is learning how it can actually be used.  That is the purpose of this blog.

While I am exhausted trying to get things ready for the school year, I am pumped. I am excited for all of the changed our district is making and can't wait to help the staff at BHS utilize all of the tools that are now available to them.  Here is to an EXCITING school year!

Another Great Day to be a Bulldog!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here