8.29.2011

'Wish Upon a Wall'

Here is a great web 2.0 tool that you might be interested in:  it is called Wallwisher.  The concept is very easy...someone creates a 'wall'.  (All you need to do is create an account.  The best part is that you can log on with your school Google account.)  Once logged in, you title you wall.  My title consisted of a question.  Then you are able to select from several wall backgrounds and include your own sticky.  Once you are ready, you can invite other people to put a sticky on that particular wall.  This sticky can consist of words, links, and embedded YouTube videos. 

I decided to check this out myself to see how it works out, so I created a wall about PowerTeacher and grading.  Click HERE out how easy it is to write a sticky on the wall.  It would be great for you to add your own insight as well as help your fellow bulldog peers at the same time.  I can see this very useful in classes.  Let me know if you would like to chat more about this.

I love the fact that learning is never over...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave a comment here